Thursday 30 April 2015

Ripped Jeans and Camel







Camel has been seen everywhere recently and it's something that I just can't get enough of. Camel/Nudes are such a classy and easy colour to wear, especially when it's as flowy as this beautiful Asos longline cardi. This cardigan is perfect for this season, it may be knit but it's super cool but still a really nice layer up. More than ideal for them long summer evenings when it gets a bit nippy. This piece gave me so much confidence as I don't really like my arms but the Kimono style cardigan covered them up without swapping me; I cannot recommend it enough.

I chose to style the cardi with my fave jeans right now, a plain black top and gladiator sandals. Simple but effective. If you want to check out how I've styled these jeans before then click HERE and make sure to keep an eye out for the next instalment of Ripped Jeans and...

Steal my style:
Bangles~Primark 

All my love,
Over and out. 
S.Mx 

2 comments:

  1. Love your blog girl! Keep working hard, it looks good! Check out mine if you have a spare minute Evie Rose Lane
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oup sorry about that link, here it is! :) x Evie Rose Lane

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)