Monday 27 April 2015

Ripped Jeans and Floral Socks









So today I thought I'd do something a little different as I've noticed I don't share enough casual outfits and have been blogging too many heels and lets be honest, none of us wear heels everyday. I'll also be doing a three ways to wear these jeans so make sure you keep an eye out for the next two.

Casual attire is the easiest to get on point. Even though it's everyday wear, you shouldn't look and feel everyday. The same rules apply as always, chose one statement piece, in this case my red nikes, and base the rest around it. I have gone for worn look jeans (which by the way are most recent and best by as they are so comfortable) and a vintage style t-shirt. You could easily substitute the torn jeans for leggings, skinny jeans or whatever you feel comfortable in.

I love to mix a good old casual outfit up and this time I've done it with these awesome floral socks and my Nike's that I couldn't live without; they are well worth the investment (even if they are fake;))

Steal my style:

And make sure to subscribe on your right.

All my love, 
Over and out. 
S.Mx 

2 comments:

  1. Cool Jeans

    FOLLOW my Blog!!! Maybe we can follow each other!!!
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely, of course! I'll do it now :) x

      Delete

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)